Search and suggest ...

Don't show vialogues i dont have access to

I wanted to watch many of the vialogues under the recently created list but i didn't had access to many of those. I think if i am logged in i should only see the vialogues that i have access to as a moderator and participant and there should be clear distinction between two. Same for the search results and browse.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ankit Ranka shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joann Agnitti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea of only seeing private vialogues when I search for them, and not within the browse pages..

• Pranav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey Ankit,
    Do you think if it's still relevant in the current context seeing that you can request for a vialogue to which you don't have access to?

• Ankit Ranka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a follow back on the above feedback. I noticed that now the videos that I dont have access to have message "Access to this video has been restricted by the owner", which is a good thing. But now the home page is full of videos with such messages. Ideally the videos that I dont have access to should be shown in the search results and not shown any where else.

• Vialogues commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Ankit,
    We agree that this gains importance as more and more vialogues get into the system. This is under our radar and we will try to implement it by next release or the one after that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base